Slim U Canada
Non-Invasive Fat Loss - Women’s Only Clinic
Experience Innovative Solutions: Inch Loss Without Surgery
Information for New Clients
Maybe you've heard about non-invasive Cold Laser Lipo body sculpting through a friend or advertisement. Maybe you're just tired of repeated diets and exercise with minimal results. If any of the above is true or you just want to experience the newest way to safely reduce stubborn fat, then Slim U Canada in Vaughan, Ontario is for you.
We're here to help you shed your unwanted fat, get you back to feeling better and looking better in a very short time. Your first visit to our laser assisted weight loss center will be about you getting to know the clinic and a chance for us to get to know you!
New clients’ appointments at our office typically begin with a bit of paperwork, as you no doubt would expect the Clinic Director will then sit down with you and discuss your current condition and your goals. We will take a look at the overall results, and, together, come up with a plan of action specifically for you.
We will talk about how many treatments will be needed, the costs, and any preparation necessary before beginning your laser sessions. We will also discuss any lifestyle changes that may help you with your goals. As your partner in improving your health, Slim U Canada will be with you every step of the way during your plan.
How Do I Get Started?
Steps to a New You
1. Book your free personalized consultation.
2. Talk with the Clinic Director at your consultation to assess if you're a candidate. During this consultation, you will discuss topics such as personal goals, current lifestyle, and your areas of concern.
3. Start the recommended Nutritional Program. This will help to prepare your body for the release of fat into the body's systems.
4. Plan and book treatments. Sessions include laser treatments of approximately 20, 40, or 60 minutes followed by 10 minutes on the Whole Body Vibration platform or/and 30-minute infrared sauna sessions.
5. A weigh-in and measurements will be taken every treatment to track progress.
6. Refrain from consuming food or any beverages other than water 2 hours prior to each laser treatment.
7. Whilst relaxing on the treatment bed, you are more than welcome to watch TV, listen to music, use your cell phone, or simply relax. You will feel nothing except for a relaxing warming sensation from the laser.
8. After each treatment, to increase circulation. you will get to enjoy 10 minutes on the Whole Body Vibration platform. Having increased blood flow following each treatment stimulates the body's system.
9. Following your treatment, refrain from consuming any foods or any beverages other than plenty of water for 2 hours.
10. Don't forget to drink water! Without the extra water, it will be more difficult for your body to eliminate the contents released from the treatment
11. Repeat appointments.
Enjoy the great results!
Determine Treatments Needed For Desired Results
Recommended Treatment Protocol: 9 to 12 Treatments
Treatment Time: 20 Minutes per Area of Concern
However, treatments may continue longer as needed to achieve desired results. Some individuals may only desire a few treatments while others may want to contour multiple areas of their bodies.
Sample Inch Loss
These are based upon case studies. Client results may vary.
Results from 100 patients have shown typical loss of up to 1/2 inch to 2 inches or more per treatment.
Belly/Midsection: Up to 1/2 - 2 Inches or More per Treatment
Back: Up to 1/2 - 1 Inch Per Treatment
Arms: Varies depending upon fat and muscle tone. If your arms lack muscle tone the laser will work to improve skin tightening but you may need 6 to 9 sessions for desired results. Inch loss is up to 1/4 to 1/2 or more per treatment.
Thighs: Same as the arms, it depends upon tone and fat around the area. Will help to reduce the appearance of cellulite and tighten first. Inch loss is up to 1/4 to 1/2 or more per treatment.
Each session builds upon the last so it is important to stay on your treatment plan for desired results.
Supporting Your Success
It is important to manage expectations and participate in an appropriate lifestyle program in conjunction with your laser treatments and follow the recommended protocols to ensure you achieve the optimal results from your treatments.
A standard laser procedure releases 60-80 grams of fat. The laser mobilizes fatty acids and works synergistically with the body's natural mechanisms.
Results do vary, depending on the client’s health history, water intake during the course of treatments and compliance to protocols, inch loss per treatment is different per individual.
During the Treatment
You can watch TV, listen to music, read a book, or just relax.
Do not eat minimum 2 hours prior or 2 hours following treatments.
Cold Laser Lipo treatments are safe and non-invasive. You will experience no pain or side effects.
Immediately After Treatment
To both stimulate the lymphatic further and engage the muscles to use the free fatty acids as an energy source, use the Whole Body Vibration and/or Infrared sauna immediately post-treatment. You are free to resume normal activities immediately after each session.
Only water should be Ingested moderately 2 hours prior to and plentifully 2 hours following treatments to optimize results. Avoid caffeine at least 3 hours before and 2 hours after. Do not eat fatty, fried, sugary or high-carb foods. Do not drink alcohol/high-sugar content beverages.
Whole Body Vibration Machine
After each Laser Lipo treatment enjoy 10 minutes of the Whole Body Vibration Machine.
Whole body vibration machines have been very popular in Europe for a decade and have become very popular in
North America, as studies have shown remarkable results for improved health.
• Stimulates lymphatic system
thus eliminating toxins from the body
• Body shaping
• Improve Bone Strength
• Increase blood circulation
• Prevention of injury
• Therapeutic benefits
• Reduction of Pain
• Skin Complexion
• Strengthen Muscles
• Increase muscles strength, flexibility, and range of motion
• Enhances balance and coordination
• Strengthens and enhances posture
• -Improves circulation and increases blood oxygenation
• - Boosts levels of Testosterone and natural HIGH
• - Decreases level of Cortisol (hormone released when we’re under stress)
• - Improves muscle strength and tone, enhancing athletic performance
• - Increases bone strength and flexibility while building muscle strength.
• - Combats osteoporosis
• - Reduces back pain and stiffness
Not only will the whole body vibration stimulate the muscles to use the fats as an energy source, the WBV can also stimulate the lymphatic system for proper drainage of the newly liquefied fat from the body, after laser lipo treatment.
The rapid contraction and relaxation of the muscles at 20 to 50 times per second basically works as a pump on both the blood vessels and lymphatic vessels, increasing the speed of blood flow through the body, users may experience this as a tingling, prickling, warm sensation in the skin.
Why is post whole body vibration exercise protocol important?
The underlying mechanism with whole body vibration is elicitation of muscular activity. The effects include increased blood flow, increased oxygenation and heat and release of hormone response comparable to that found after resistance type exercise.
Vibration exercise elicits a mild cardiovascular activity and muscular mechanisms of fatigue, requiring energy. While fat, in the form of fatty acids, is a very desirable energy source, it is dependent on the presence of oxygen to be useful.
All these activities create the need for energy. While fat, in the form of fatty acids, is a very desirable energy source, it is dependent on the presence of oxygen to be useful.
The Vibration platform primarily acts by:
(a) Stimulating muscles thereby creating the need for energy. FFA’s released by the Laser Lipo combined with oxygen to produce energy.
(b) In circumstances where energy is required by the body more quickly than oxygen can be delivered to the required location, the body will switch to its less energy efficient anaerobic system. When the body is using one of its anaerobic energy systems, it cannot utilize FFA’s, but will simply generate less energy and will sustain a greater glucose depletion. This glucose is obtained from the released glycerol and its conversion in liver.
INFRARED SAUNA SESSIONS
If you’ve ever been in a traditional sauna you’ll know that inside them they can be claustrophobic and very uncomfortable because of the intense heat.
The heat in an infrared sauna on the other hand is very comfortable and pleasant and is used to benefit ones health.
• Detoxifies your body
• Menopause symptoms
• Pain Relief: joint pain, sore muscles, arthritis
• Improves Appearance of Cellulite
• Improves your immune system
• Improves your strength and vitality
• Helps cure several skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis and acne
• Strengthens the cardio vascular system
• Helps control your blood pressure
• Helps control your cholesterol level
• Gives you more energy and relieves stress
• Helps treat burns and scars
• Chronic inflammation
• High blood pressure
• Low blood pressure
• Low back pain
• Excellent for increasing blood circulation to the skin, which is essential for beautiful, youthful, glowing skin.
• A new "inner glow" as the skin is free of accumulated dirt and dry skin cells, due to deep cleansing of impurities.
• Removes roughness, leaving skin baby smooth and soft again.
• Firms and improves skin tone and elasticity
Infrared heaters warm the body in the same manner as natural sunlight. FIR heat therapy uses the wavelength of the visible and non-visible light spectrum of sunlight that heats the body normally. FIR heat provides many of the health benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation.
Traditional steam saunas raise the temperature of the air to a very high level within the chamber to warm the body. Some people have difficulty breathing in this extremely warm air. FIR saunas work differently. Instead of heating the air within the enclosure, FIR saunas heat the body directly. The result is deeper tissue penetration.
In the FIR sauna, the body perspires and receives all of the healthy benefits but avoids the harmful and extremely hot air of a traditional steam sauna. FIR saunas are safe for all ages.
Why Is FIR important to the human body?
FIR has the ability to penetrate, refract, radiate and reflect. The human body can absorb FIR because of its deep penetrating ability. When FIR penetrates through skin to the subcutaneous tissues, it transforms from light energy into heat energy. The thermal effect within the deep layers of the tissues causes bloods vessels and capillaries to dilate, promoting a better blood circulation, and the heat so produced helps to get rid of body toxins and metabolic wastes through sweating.